Welcome to Devoted To DOG!
Hi, I’m DOG. Humans have a bunch of ideas about dogs like me. When people look at me, they might see a pit bull, a bully-breed, or a shelter-mutt. I just want them to see me, DOG. I’m a good dog, and so are my friends at the animal shelter. I just need a little bit of love and attention to help me be my best, and I’ll be your most loyal friend for life. Will you give me a chance?
On this site, we go into all the details about volunteering, fostering, and adopting shelter dogs, especially pit bulls. We draw on our experience working with these dogs to help you adjust to living with a shelter dog, train your pit bull, and find the best products for bully breeds and pit bull mixes.
Read on to learn about our team and why they are devoted to dogs like me.
There are wonderful dogs all over the country, just waiting for the right person to adopt them. Learn everything that you need to know to choose the perfect dog for your family.
- New Puppy Checklist: 23 Essential Things to Buy for Your New Puppy
- How to Keep the Peace When Introducing a New Dog
- Top 7 Activities to Help Overcome Common Problems for Rescue Dogs
- Crate Training a Rescue Dog: Ultimate Guide to Solving Common Problems
- Top Most Important Questions to Ask Before Adopting a Dog
- Lay the Foundation: The First Week with Your Rescue Dog
- Where and How to Rescue Your New Dog
- What You Need to Know Before Adopting a Rescue Dog